Our Core Values
We pray and ask the Father to fill our school with His love:
- So that it will be irresistibly compelling to all who come.
- So that it is a place each child can become alive to the person God created him/her to be.
- So that we can be a family, working together with love and respect.
We dream of a school that graduates students equipped for the future:
- Who exceed the average academic requirements.
- Who are responsible, respectful, and disciplined.
- Who recognize and develop their God-given talents.
- Who are bringing the Kingdom of Heaven to this world.
We hire teachers and administrators:
- Who make even the most complex subjects come alive.
- Who have God-given authority and passion for their area of responsibility.
- Who partner with the parents to “restore the hearts of the fathers to their children and the hearts of the children unto their fathers.” Mal 4:6